Latest Release of the iSimulate SDK
The iSimulate 1.5 SDK is compatible with versions 3.0, 3.1 and 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.2, 4.0 and 4.1 of iOS. Download the SDK below, buy the iSimulate App from the App Store and start developing for both the iPhone and the iPad.
|for UIKit-based Apps||for OpenGL-based Apps|
You can find instructions in using the iSimulate SDK in the documentation.
The iSimulate SDK was compiled for OS 3.0, and works with the 3.x Simulators. You will be able to use multi-touch, accelerometer, GPS and Compass in the iPhone and iPad Simulators. On OS 3.2, the only feature that wouldn't work is overriding the Device ID (Fake Device IDs feature in iSimulate).
Register for Update Notifications
You can register below to be notified of future releases of the iSimulate SDK. Your e-mail address will be used strictly for notifications regarding iSimulate and will not be shared with any parties.
3.x-1.5-20100925, 4.x-1.5-20100925- Fix: An issue when upgrading a project from 3.x to 4.x.
4.x-1.5-20100709- New: Support for iOS4.
3.x-1.5-20100218- Fix: Device orientation on iPad Simulator.
3.x-1.5-20100216- New: iPad support.
3.x-1.5-20100104- New: Appcelerator support.
- Fix: flickering touch indicator.
- Fix: minor bugs.
3.x-1.5-20091210- New: compass support.
- New: full UIKit support; now all UIKit objects receive touch events in the iPhone Simulator.
- New: improved video streaming performance for iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3G.
- Fix: minor bug fixes.
2.x-1.0-20090929, 3.x-1.0-20090929- New: video streaming.
- New: customizable touch indicator.
- New: orientation change notifications.
- Fix: problem with changing orientation from the Simulator.
2.x-1.0-20090807, 3.0-1.0-20090807- SDK Update notifications disabled by default. Instructions to enable them in the documentation.
2.x-1.0-20090804, 3.0-1.0-20090804- Fixed a crash in "locationManager:didUpdateToLocation:fromLocation:usingSupportInfo".
- Renamed TCPServer to iSimulateTCPServer in the SDK to avoid possible duplicity errors.
- Added support for the "location" property in CLLocationManager.
- SDK version update checking. More details in the documentation.